Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Wait Is Over – Introducing The All-New Ford Mustang!



We can't contain our excitement - the all-new Ford Mustang will be revealed tomorrow. Here's our last video from our film series "Mustang Inspires: The Art of the Short", created by designer Michele Janezic. Michele has focused on the idea that journeys can lead to discovering dreams, strengths and inner peace, and was inspired by Henry Ford's belief that we can do anything we set our minds to.


We're just two days away from the Ford Mustang reveal! To celebrate, we're sharing the 14th #MustangInspires video by Brandon Page: "When I was twelve years old, my father and I restored a red 1964 Mustang to its original condition. Looking back, I can see that it was the beginning of my creative journey. I was encouraged to be brave, seek out new experiences, and ultimately express my creative self. The mustang inspires me to explore the world with open arms, meeting new friends along the way.” http://instagram.com/p/hd8a5ppCbE/


Here it is the all new Ford Mustang!!

undefinedClick Here for pictures and the article by Car and Driver.

Source:   caranddriver.com

The making of a legend: check out how the Ford Mustang has evolved over the past 50 years in less than 100 seconds. Which model is your favorite? http://bit.ly/1eSUmGQ 

Source: Ford.com

No comments: